Tamar and Gefen in Mizpe Hila is a small and beautiful complex, in the style of a small boutique hotel consisting of three suites that Tamar and Yaron Cohen built with their own hands. The suites are fully equipped and every suite offers a Jacuzzi with a view of nature.
The three suites were carefully constructed, with attention to detail:
Kerem Suite is the northern suite at “Tamar and Geffen”, decorated in light green and cream colors, directly overlooking the forest.
The Galilee Suite is the western suite at “Tamar and Gefen”. It is decorated in light blue and cream, and overlooks the tops of the oaks facing the sea that stretches between Rosh Hanikra and Haifa.
The Harvest Suite is the northern suite at “Tamar and Geffen”. It is decorated in earth tones and cream colors and is attached to a natural oak grove. This suite is accessible and has a private dry sauna (suitable for a couple) on the outdoor deck.
The complex also includes a vineyard, a wine culture center and a secret family boutique where you can prepare liqueurs that can only be tasted on location.
In the family vineyard in Mitzpe Hila, a variety of Spanish grapes is grown that is unique to this region, Tempranillo. Guests of “Tamar and Geffen” are welcome partake in a tour of the winery and to hear about the process of preparing the wine. Tamar Cohen will host you with great love and exceptional attention. You will enjoy a varied and pampering breakfast, take time away and enjoy the beauty of the B&B and the Galilean landscape.
For couples only. A personal Galilean breakfast can be ordered for a fee.
All suites include:
· Adjustable double bed 160/200
· White cotton bedding, towels, bathrobes, slippers and cosmetics
· A fully equipped kitchenette including an espresso machine and a toaster
· Homemade treats: cake, cookies, dried fruits, fresh fruits, chocolates, nuts, soft drinks, beer and a bottle of house wine
· 42″ TV with HOT FiberBox connection
· Wireless Internet
· Shower with sunflower showerhead
· A stone slab with a wide mattress and pillows
· Outside the suite in the private courtyard, is thin and covered with an outdoor Jacuzzi